This Saturday November 26th, The Odessa Review’s co-founder and managing editor Regina Maryanovska-Davidzon will take part in a panel discussion “Odessa — Creative City” as part of the Creative Economics Day at Impact Hub Odessa. Other participants of the discussion will be Andriy Pavliv, deputy director of Lviv Convention Bureau; Alexandra Oleynikova, director of the Odessa Agency of Investment and Development; Victoria Olshevskaya, coordinator of the NewBassein project; moderated by Alexander Dobroyer.
Discussion topics will include:
- What does the phrase “creative city” mean to you?
- Share your experiences with the development of the city
- What can the local community do to promote creativity in the city?
- How to find the creative, tasteful element in the city?
- What changes need to happen in the city to attract creative industries?